AccountEdge Canada Release
We’re happy to announce the new release of AccountEdge Pro Canada for Mac and Windows. This is a milestone of sorts. It marks the fifth version of AccountEdge in Canada since the Acclivity re-boot in 2009, making this our “wood” anniversary. We’re not sure what the appropriate gift for a wood anniversary is, but here in Rockaway we celebrated with cake, champagne and an employee raffle for two tickets to a Devils/Canadiens game in December (congratulations Cathryn). You’ll find many great new features in AccountEdge, including some specific for the Canadian market.
- Direct Deposit & Vendor Payments-Pay employees and vendors electronically through direct deposit and electronic funds transfer.
- Change Orders-Track changes made to quantities, price, discounts, description, and new lines added on quotes and orders.
- Retainers, Escrow, & Trust Accounts-Now manage Retainers, Escrows & Trusts and link them directly to any bank account, use those funds to pay bills and get paid easier than ever before.
- Document Management-Attach or link documents to transactions and customer records. Scan bills, invoices, contracts, and receipts for sales and purchases or add employment forms to employee cards.
- Get Statement Enhancements-Create rules to help you match imported transaction for faster reconciliation.
- Batch Delete-Select multiple cards or items and delete them simultaneously.
- TD-1 Net Claim Amounts
- Printing of T4s After the Start of a New Payroll Year