AccountEdge Cloud Update
Our developers have been busy the last several months and today we’re announcing a significant update to AccountEdge Cloud. For now it’s only for the US, but our Canadian customers can look for this in July. Below is a partial list of what’s new.
- Price Levels and Quantity Price Breaks-The full price matrix from AccountEdge is now synced to AccountEdge Cloud for use on invoices. Customer price levels and custom quantity price breaks (for items) are also utilized.
- Customer Terms-Customer sales terms are now used on sales created in AccountEdge Cloud and can be overwritten using a variety of different terms types.
- Expandable Sales Lines-When entering a description on a sale, the field will expand to display all of the contents of the description without needing to scroll or drill into the line on the sale.
- Refresh Lists-Users now have the ability to easily refresh the Customer and Jobs lists with the latest data on Dropbox using a new Refresh List button without having to go to the Sync window.
- Drilling into Sales From Sync List-While on the Sync List, you can open and view the sales details by clicking on the sale and sync it from sales view itself.
- Employee Last Name-Addressed an issue where Activity Slips could be saved with an incorrect employee last name.
- Time Billing Invoice Description Fields-The time billing invoice description field now expands to make it easier to enter and edit a longer description.
- iPad Layout Updated-AccountEdge Cloud has been optimized further for use on Safari on an iPad. Formatting has been improved.
- Starting on the Select Customer Field-When creating a new sale, the Select Customer field is the active field making it easy to immediately start typing to select your customer.
- Adjusted Address Fields on PDFs-The customers address lines will now wrap if they are longer than the space provided.
- Debit Card Payment Type-When using a payment type of Debit Card, you can now enter the Name on Card, Last 4 Digits of the Card and Exp. Date.
- Time Billing Sale Date-Today’s date will now be pre-filled when adding a line on a time billing sale.
- Accented Characters-Addressed an issue where certain accented letters were not supported and not synced to AccountEdge.