Last week we celebrated the 18th Annual Acclivity Partner Summit in New Orleans. This annual event brings together Acclivity Certified Consultants from all over North America, and beyond, to share 3 days of learning and fun. It was another stellar event for all the usual reasons, both inside and outside the meeting room. Cafe Du Monde, dinner at Mother’s, Bourbon Street, the drink cups, and all the sights and sounds that make NOLA truly unique.
Special thanks to Forte and SurePayroll for their participation and sponsorship.
Thank you to our guest speakers who all did a great job on their sessions, including:
- Ray White from NJ, who delivered great insights on ODBC, Excel and Crystal Reports;
- Gary Craig from Dallas, who deftly explained the intricacies in converting accounting files to AccountEdge;
- Len Levin from Boston, who did a great job discussing backup strategies, hardware, and software;
- Marilyn Benninger, longtime friend of Acclivity, who shared her expectations and experiences visiting Apple Retail Stores in Canada;
- Jenn McCabe from LA, who delivered a session that will go down in Summit history on how Team Jenn hires, trains, and motivates their employees. Simply brilliant.
The upcoming release of AccountEdge 2014 was the centerpiece and received the usual degree of anticipation and delight. With this year’s focus on a few big features, we think we’ll have something for the types of businesses that would normally expect “to spend thousands, not hundreds”. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks…
If you are looking for local on-site help or remote support from an AccountEdge expert, find them on our Community Locator or Tony Seville’s Pirate’s Alley Café and Olde Absinthe House…